These quests for the first few weeks will likely have to do with the new Spider-Man Web-Shooters and the tents, which aren't the easiest items to find.
Below, you can check out all the quests from this newest season.
How to Complete All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Challenges
During the first week, players had the Gears of War Delta-One quests available. These challenges included:
- Collect Three COG Tags
- Crouch Behind a Barrier
- Damage an Opponent with a Melee Attack
- Do Shotgun Damage to an Opponent
- Collect Three Trashball Memorabilia
Other than that, there are many other Weekly Challenges. Week Two has just ended today, but here are all the quests available:
- Damage Opponents from 50 or more Meters with the MK-Seven Assault Rifle
- Catch 3 Fish at Sleepy Sound or Loot Lake
- Using Spider-Man’s Web Shooters, Travel 50 Meters in One Swing
- Purchase 3 Items from Characters
- Use a Med-Mist While Sliding
- Survive 4 Storm Circles While Carrying a Weapon of Epic Rarity or Higher
- Stash 2 Items in a Tent
Quests this season get replaced every Thursday at 9 in the morning EST, so make sure to check back every Thursday for new quests!