The Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 Challenges have gone live and these ones should prove to be quite simple for players to complete. So with that being said, here is how you can complete all of the Week 3 rewards in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5.
How to Complete the Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 Challenges
Here is a quick list for all of the Epic quests that players can complete at anytime:
- Deal 500 Damage to players with Assault Rifles or SMGs.
- Deal 200 Headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles.
- Destroy 3 Toilets.
- Loot a total of 7 chests from Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row.
- Get 3 Eliminations with Rare weapons or greater.
- Get 1 Elimination with a vehicle.
- Loot 7 Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Colosseum.
As you can see these are all fairly simple tasks to complete, and you can probably clear them all within a couple of games. The headshot damage you can do instantaneously with a Sniper Rifle. ARs and SMGs do quite a lot of damage to people already so it shouldn't take too long complete that. There are plenty of toilets you can smash at Flush Factory so you can get that one out of the way whenever you feel like it.
The fastest way to complete these challenges would be for you to play in the Team Rumble playlist as that will provide you with ample opportunities to fight players and get all of that sweet loot.
As for the timed Legendary challenge will require players to get 15 eliminations while riding in a vehicle. While this may be somewhat daunting at first, the X-4 Stormwing should make it a little bit easier for players to complete.
And there you have it, the simplest ways in which you can complete the Season 5 Week 3 challenges in Fortnite.