Here's how and where to destroy a fireplace in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8.
A new character Punchcard has been added to Fortnite in Chapter 2, Season 8. One of the first tasks you'll be faced with for Ember's Punchcard is destroying a fireplace at Lazy Lake, Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges or Pleasant Park. You'll find Ember roaming around the Scenic Spot on the map, so head there first if you need to pick up this questline.
With this particular task, you'll only need to destroy one fireplace so it shouldn't take you too long to complete. There are mulitple locations to choose from, and fortunately the quest tells you where to start looking. But if you'd like a bit more direction, we've listed the exact locations of where you can find a fireplace.
Where to Find and Destroy a Fireplace in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8
We'll go through each location one-by-one. First up, is Lazy Lake.
Fireplace Location Lazy Lake
Lazy Lake is one of the easiest places to complete the quest. It has a total of three fireplaces ripe for destruction - provided you haven't been beaten to them. Each of the fireplaces can be found in the houses to the north west
- In the northern house on the right, you'll find the fireplace by the base of the stairs.
- In the house to the left of the first, you'll find the fieplace near the front door.
- The last house is on the western side of Lazy Lake. You'll find the fireplace on the ground floor, to the left.
Fireplace Location Craggy Cliffs
Craggy Cliffs only has one fireplace, so unless you're in the area from the beginning there's a chance somebody has already been there.
- To the west of Fishstick's restaurant. The fireplace can be found in the house on the edge of the cliff.
Fireplace Locations Holly Hedges
Two fireplaces can be found in Holly Hedges.
- In the house to the north west of Holly Hedges. The fireplace can be found to the right of the front door.
- On the ground floos of the three-story house to the west.
Fireplace Locations Pleasant Park
Finally, two fireplaces can be found in Pleasant Park. This area will likely be pretty hot, so be on your guard.
- In the house directly south of the petrol station.
- On the western side, in the middle house by the back door.
Simply destroy the fireplace with a weapon or harvesting tool. Remember, you only need to destroy one fireplace in order to complete the quest. Doing so will net you 30,000 XP towards your Battle Pass.