Rainbow Six Extraction is now available to download on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox. However, players are experiencing issues like Rainbow Six Extraction crashing on startup, performance, shuttering, and lag issues.
Luckily, there's a way to reduce this issue for you upon login. Here's how to fix Rainbow Six Extraction crashing on startup for your PC.
How to Fix Rainbow Six Extraction Crashing on Startup
Depending on where you got the game, there are different ways to fix your edition of Rainbow Six Extraction.
If you bought the game through Ubisoft Connect, or are a Game Pass subscriber, here is how you can verify the game files.
- Open Ubisoft Connect and select Games at the top left.
- Now, select Rainbow Six Extraction and Properties on the left.
- Now, under Local files, click on Verify files.
- If prompted, select Repair.
If you bought the game through Epic Games Launcher, you might need to follow these steps.
- Open the launcher and select the Rainbow Six Extraction in your Library.
- Now, click on the three dots next to Rainbow Six Extraction.
- Click Verify button to verify the game files.
You might also need to make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributables. as well as make sure your graphics drivers is updated to the latest one. Both NVIDIA and AMD have released the Rainbow Six Extraction optimized drivers.
Additionally, make sure that you have the latest update of Windows so that your setup can support new files. If all else fails, restarting your PC should do the trick.