In F1 Manager 23, players take on the role of the Team Principal. These Formula One members are responsible for all aspects of the team, from hiring drivers and staff to designing and developing the car. Players must also make strategic decisions during races, such as when to pit and which tires to use.
Early access is available for players who can't wait to get on the tracks. Instead of waiting for July 31st, the game's official release date, people will get to play starting on July 27th. Here's how to get early access.
How to Get F1 Manager 2023 Early Access
Follow the steps below to gain early access to F1 Manager 2023:
- Go to the official F1 Manager 23 website.
- Click the red "Pre-order" button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Deluxe Edition tab, as it's the only version that supports early access. This edition is also $64.99 and only comes in digital form.
- Choose which platform you want to purchase the game on. The Deluxe version is available for Steam, Epic Games, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
- Click "Pre-order" at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once on the website's page, log in if you haven't already.
- Once logged in, add the item to your cart and proceed with the checkout process for the website.
- You'll be able to start the game on July 27th.