A special nail-polish inspired Armor Coating is up for grabs in Halo Infinite, here's how to get hold of it.
Xbox recently announced a new collaboration with OPI, teaming up to create a set of Xbox-inspired nail polish palettes. As part of the crossover, players will be able to unlock some special in-game content for the likes of Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5.
Halo fans will be able to unlock a sparkly purple Armor Coating, perfect to ensure you're the most dazzling Spartan around. While this seems like a strange crossover to make it's way into Halo Infinite, it's hard to deny that the cosmetic is pretty eye-catching.
So, how can you unlock your own nail polish-inspired Armor Coating?
How to Get Halo Infinite Nail Polish Armor Coating
The key to unlocking this particular cosmetic lies within the OPI promotion.
Players will need to spend $20 or more on products in the Xbox Collection. This promotion will be around until Thursday, March 31 and features nail polish hues with Xbox-inspired names such as: 'Achievement Unlocked' and 'You Had Me at Halo.'
Below is a full break down of the steps you'll need to take to unlock the cosmetic:
- Purchase $20 worth of OPI Xbox Collection products from ULTA Beauty in one transaction.
- Take a clear photo of the entire receipt with your phone.
- Select the “Start to Redeem” button from the OPI website and upload your receipt. It can take up to 48 hours for processing.
- After your photo is submitted, you will receive an automatic confirmation and request to complete a registration form.
- After receiving your code, redeem it from your console.
This is a limited-time promotion so it's unclear if the Armor Coating will become available again once it's finished. Don't miss out if you want to be the shiniest Spartan out on the field.