Pokemon UNITE's Holowear is a special feature of the game as players can customize their avatar with cosmetic upgrades and skins. From buying hoodies to wearing backpacks during a battle, here's everything you need to know about Pokemon UNITE's Holowear.
Holowear can be obtained through using Aeos tickets at the Aeos Emporium. Players can unlock Aeos tickets through entering ranked battles and finishing daily events.
Players can purchase hoodies, headgear, backpacks, and shoes for their avatar with Aeos tickets.
Players can also use Fashion tickets, which can be obtained through participating in Aeos Research Institute missions and buying a Pokemon costume from Zirco Trading.
How to Get Holowear in Pokemon UNITE
Fashion tickets can be used for trading and discovering bonus cosmetic items for your avatar.
Additionally, players can also gain Holowear Tickets, which can be received through finishing tasks.
Players can utilize these tickets on Zirco Trading and can unlock Pokemon skins. Here's a list of some of the Pokemon skins that you can unlock in the game:
- Unlocking 14-Day Welcome Gifts - Venusaur Beach Style
- Unlocking Battle Pass Rank 1 - Pikachu Hip-Hop Style
- Using 350 Gems or 18 Holowear Tickets - Machamp Beach Style
- Using 350 Gems or 18 Holowear Tickets - Snorlax Beach Style
- Using 88 Holowear Tickets - Talonflame Pilot Style
- Using 1,260 Gems - Mr. Mime Magician Style
For more Pokemon UNITE news, read more about getting Aeos gems in the game.