We've put together a guide on how to get a Manaphy Egg in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
Trainers of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl have the chance to obtain a mythical water-type Pokemon, Manaphy using just a few short steps. Known as the Seafaring Pokemon, Manaphy is one of the Guardians of the Sea alongside its offspring, Phione. The only way to obtain a Manaphy is by hatching an egg—which has a unique appearance in comparison to other Pokemon eggs.
Trainers who want a Manaphy Egg should act fast as the gift will expire on Feb. 21, 2022.
How to Get Manaphy in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Trainers can get Manaphy in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl by redeeming their Mystery Gift. These can be activated in Jubilife City in the Jubilife TV building.
To activate the Mystery Gift ability in the Sinnoh Remakes, trainers need to make their way to Jubilife City—the second settlement the game directs them two. Once they get there, they'll need to visit the Jubilife TV building and head up to the third floor. In the southernmost room, trainers will find two individuals standing side to side.
Trainers need to speak to the man on the left who identifies himself as a producer. He will ask them for their opinion on the Jubilife TV programming. We've outlined the next steps below:
- When asked to give an opinion, select "Yes."
- From the programming list, select "EVERYBODY HAPPY WI-FI CONNECTION."
- Open the Trainer Menu. There should be a pink "Mystery Gift" option in the bottom row on the right.
- Select the Mystery Gift Option.
- Select "Internet" when the game asks how to go about receiving gifts.
- Once the game connects to the Internet and saves progress, select the "Manaphy Egg" gift from the list.
If performed correctly, trainers will come to find a Manaphy Egg in their party or in their boxes.