Madden 22 players are looking to gather Rookie Premiere Collectibles.
Rookie Premiere collectibles are yet another system that EA Sports has changed with the release of Madden 22. This feature is finally making its well-deserved comeback, leading players both new and old to wonder how to get in on this section of the game. Fortunately, we’ve broken it all down, so players can maximize their Rookie Premiere efforts.
Here’s how to get your hands on some Rookie Premiere collectibles in Madden 22.
How to Get Rookie Premiere Collectibles in Madden 22
First, and, arguably, the most time consuming part: completing the preseason challenges. Players will need to check off the following challenges before doing anything else:
- Call out any offensive play.
- Complete any running play.
- Complete any passing play.
- Achieve a first down when on the drive.
- Call out any defensive play.
- Prevent your opponent from scoring a TD during their drive.
- Prevent your opponent from scoring on a drive.
- Complete the second half of a scrimmage game.
Some of these challenges have bonus criteria, but those just looking to speed through them and get to Rookie Premiere don’t need to worry about that. The most important part is to complete the core task listed above.
Players will earn Rookie Premiere (RP) tokens upon completing all challenges. Once they have RP tokens available, there are three options to choose from when it comes to spending them. Each has a value corresponding the the training value of the 86 OVR Rookie Premiere Player they will receive.
These options are:
- Auctionable, Full Training Value—5 RP tokens
- NAT card, Half Training Value—2 RP tokens
- NAT card, Quarter Training Value—1 RP token
Madden 22 is available on the Xbox One/Series S|X, PlayStation 4/5, and PC via Steam and Google Stadia.