Wondering how to unlock the brand-new BP50 assault rifle in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 Reloaded? We've got you covered.
As part of the newly released Vanguard and Warzone Season 5 Reloaded update, a final two new weapons will be incorporated into the mix starting Wednesday. Here's a breakdown of how to unlock the BP50 assault rifle in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5 Reloaded.
Warzone Season 5 Reloaded BP50 Unlock Guide
Players have two options to acquire the Season 5 Reloaded BP50 assault rifle.
The first and most straightforward way is by simply purchasing one of the new Store Bundles, which will be released soon during the season and feature Weapon Blueprints for the weapon.
The other is by completing one of the unlock criteria challenges:
- Vanguard Multiplayer/Warzone: Get 15 ADS kills with an Acog Optic Equipped
- Vanguard Zombies: Earn an Extermination medal (25 or more rapid kills) using assault rifles.
For those looking to complete the challenge in Vanguard Multiplayer or Warzone, the most surefire attachment to use to fulfill the Acog Optic requirement is the G16 2.5x, which is a fairly popular option already in general.
As usual, once you’ve cleared at least one of the required challenges, the BP50 will be accessible for free across both games.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!