How to get the Wolverine skin in Fortnite Season 4 will require you to keep up with different challenges over the next couple of weeks - follow this guide to complete them all.
As Fortnite Season 4 rolls along, Epic Games continues to provide Battle Pass owners with a bunch of Marvel-themed cosmetics. These range from superhero skins, to alternate colors for those skins (like red She-Hulk), to Thor's hammer as a pickaxe.
Soon, everyone's favorite mutant will be joining the fray. Unlocking Wolverine will require players to complete a series of challenges, some of which that have yet to be released, over the coming weeks. Here's our guide to completing them all.
How to Get the Wolverine Skin in Fortnite Season 4: Challenge Guide
Here are the steps to completing each Wolverine challenge, all of which will require you to enter Battle Royale:
Week 1: Investigate Mysterious Claw Marks
• Land at Weeping Woods.
• Find the Claw Marks at each location below.
• The Claw Marks will be in a bathroom, on a fridge, and on a trailer.
Week 2: Find Loading Screen Picture at Quinjet Patrol Site
• Exit the Battle Bus.
• Find the Quinjet Ship (white plane icon on your map) — it will be in a different location every time.
• Enter the Quinjet, the loading screen will be right in front of you.
• Interact with the screen to complete the challenge.
Week 3: Find the Sentinel Head at Dirty Docks
• Drop into Dirty Docks.
• Land on one of the Sentinel Heads.
• Interact with the head to complete the challenge.
Week 4: Power up a Sentinel Chest Piece
• Return to the Sentinels at Dirty Docks.
• Interact with one of their chest pieces to power it up and complete the challenge.
Week 5: Locate a Mutant Containment Truck
As of Sep. 8, the Mutant Containment Truck challenge hasn't been released. We'll update this page as soon as it is available.
Week 6: Defeat Wolverine
This final challenge, pitting you against Wolverine himself, has not been released yet.
This page will be updated as the Wolverine Challenges continue to roll out.