How to get under the map in Call of Duty Warzone is an odd question that has arisen lately. Warzone has had its fair share of glitches ever since the game came out. Some of them provide unfair advantages, and others don't really have much of an impact besides being amusing.
This one happens to be the former. And the advantage it provides is really quite game breaking.
This glitch allows you to fly a helicopter under the map making you untargetable by players, but still allowing you to shoot looting players above the map. You are also able to fly on top of the Gulag and kill those players as well. This exploit is ruthless.
How to Get Under the Map in Warzone
- Get a helicopter as quick as possible. Once damaged by the storm, you won't be able to execute the glitch.
- Head towards the Port area of the map where there are two large red doors leading out to the water.
- Fly towards the door (It's labeled 15 & 16) farthest from the ocean, and land the helicopter as close to the door as you can without touching it.
- Just fly forward, aiming the nose of the helicopter downwards, and you'll be sucked into the map.
- Note: Once under the map, immediately hover and stay close to the surface. If you go too far down you will die.
This exploit will surely be fixed soon. So, if you want to try it, now is the time. Although, I feel obligated to ask you to just fly around and not try to win the game. It's just a bit unfair, don't you think?