Linking your Amazon Prime to Madden 21 can bring a ton of rewards and we're going to show you how to do it.
Madden and Prime Gaming have partnered up in order to bring a variety of rewards to members of the Madden community that have an Amazon Prime account. In order to reap the benefits of this partnership, players have to first link the two accounts. This is a fairly easy process and we are going to show you how you can make it happen.
How to Link Amazon Prime to Madden 21
There is a two step process. The first step is linking your Twitch and Prime Gaming account.
- Go to the loot page on Prime Gaming
- Click Sign in on the top right.
- Sign in to your Amazon Account
- Click the Link Twitch Account on the top left of the screen
- An option to link your Twitch and Amazon Account will show up
- Click Link Accounts
- Log into Twitch
- Click Confirm
After your Twitch and Prime Gaming accounts have been linked, all that is left to do is to link your EA Account.
- Go back to the offer page
- Click Claim on any EA promotions available
- A window will pop up with your Amazon Prime account information
- Confirm the information is correct, then click Continue
- Another window will pop up and ask you to link your Electronic Arts game account
- Click Go to Electronic Arts
- Sign in with your EA Account information. Make sure it's the same account you use for all other consoles and games you play
- Click Yes, link them
- Click Claim now
- Boom, you are done
After all that, you are good to go and now can collect all of the rewards available!