Ready to earn some Twitch rewards for Madden 22? We've explained how to link the two accounts below.
There are plenty of reasons why casual fans and intense players, alike, would want to link their gaming accounts with Twitch. Several major companies already encourage the practice with unique reward drops and items simply by watching or interacting with their official broadcasts on the platform. Some go as far as to hold the policy for streamers who broadcast their games—e.g.: The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) and its "Stream Team."
How to Link Twitch to Madden 22
First, users will need an active Twitch account and an active EA account both under their control. The EA account should already have the information for the platform-specific account Madden 22 is played on. In total, that's three accounts:
- Xbox Live OR PlayStation Network
If one of these is missing, we suggest making it before continuing below. We also recommend going ahead and connection the platform account to the EA account ahead of following our instructions.
Here are the precise steps to link the two accounts:
- Visit ea.com/twitchlinking
- The pop-up page will ask for permission to allow EA to access your Twitch account—either directly or through logging in. Authorize the connection to continue.
- The authorization will lead to EA's sign-in page. It will ask to log in to the associated EA account. Log in to continue.
- Double-check that the two accounts listed are the ones desired to be linked together.
- Click "Yes, link them" to successfully link EA to Twitch.
If performed properly, users should see EA listed under their channel Connections tab within the Settings menu.