Looking to find out how to make floors in Grounded? Here's what you need to know to craft a fortified base.
Grounded is Obsidian Entertainment's newest release, which launched on Tuesday on PC after having been in early access since July 2020. Shrunken to the size of an ant, players will play in a backyard environment, fight off large insects, craft items to survive, and discover more about the mysterious universe. Both single and multiplayer modes are available, with progression that carries over with each mode.
How to Make Floors in Grounded
- To start, you will need to progress in the story to fix the Mysterious Machine. Once done, head over to the Oak Lab to discover a robot called BURG.L.
- On the ground will be a BURG.L Grasslands Chip, which you'll need to get BURG.L to start functioning. Once it's up and running, it will present you with building options.
- Pick the option that says "I found a BURG.L Chip", then pick "I'll trade you some Raw Science."
- From the menu that appears, pick "Multi-Story Bases."
- Floors will be available from this menu for 1,000 Raw Science.
If you need more Raw Science, it can be earned by completing quests from BURG.L or analyzing things on a computer.
Finally, floors can be made with four Grass Planks, which can be obtained by chopping stalks of grass with an axe.