How to make stats public in Black Ops Cold War.
Stats play a major part in every multiplayer game, especially in a game like Call of Duty where players with high Kill/Death ratios are hailed as Gods among men. However, for some unknown reason, Activision hasn't been too keen on the idea of allowing COD players to be able to view other people's stats in Black Ops Cold War. Now though, it appears as though there is a new trick that you can use to allow your stats to be visible to the public. Here is how you can do just that.
How to Make Stats Public In Black Ops Cold War
Here are the steps you can take if you want to make your stats public in Black Ops Cold War:
- Go to the official Call of Duty website.
- Login to your COD account (Or register if you haven't already done so.)
- Head to the top-right corner, hover your cursor over your name.
- Click on the Linked Accounts section.
- Fill in the appropriate information for your respective console/account.
- Set both Searchable and Dat Visible to All.
Follow these steps and your stats should become visible to anyone who sees your profile in Cold War. This may not happen right away of course so just give it time. Once the changes have been implemented you will be able to flaunt your stats in front of your opposition at any given moment.