Trying to open the Golden Vaults in Call of Duty: Warzone? Here's what you need to know.
Anyone who has taken a trip to Rebirth Island after the Warzone Season 2 Reloaded update might have noticed a special kind of bunker hidden in the map. Thanks to the Community Challenges, players have unlocked the Golden Vaults on Rebirth Island though opening them up seems to be a challenge in itself.
Like previous locked vaults and doors in Warzone, to get inside you're going to need a code and naturally the game isn't just going to hand it to you. Thankfully, we've detailed exactly what you need to do in order to find the code and gain access to the Golden Vault.
How to Get the Code and Open the Golden Vaults in Warzone
Getting the code involves collecting a number of TV remotes dotted around the map. The issue, though, is that their locations tend to change each game, along with the code, so players will need to complete the full set of steps each time to gain access to the vault.
- First, players will need to locate six TV remotes. These will be found on toilets in Prison Block, each having a glowing red light on them.
- Interact with each remote to turn off the red light.
- Listen out for a ringing phone and find it. It's usually more towards the middle of Prison Block.
- Answer the phone and listen to the voice which will tell you the code. You'll need to remember it.
- Head to a Golden Vault and input the code.
Once you've gained access to the inside, you'll find a fair amount of decent loot - from Gas Masks to Legendary Weapons. While they require a bit of work to get into, it'll be worth it once you're fully geared up and ready to face your opponents.