Rocket League Sideswipe, the mobile spinoff of Rocket League, has finally received its worldwide Season 1 launch.
The game is available on Android and iOS and has only been released for mobile... or is it?
Players have found a way to play Rocket League Sideswipe on their PC as well as their phones. So... how do you do it?
How to Play Rocket League Sideswipe on PC
To play Rocket League Sideswipe on PC, you have to install another program called BlueStacks that allows you to play mobile games on your computer.
The steps to play Rocket League Sideswipe on PC can be found in the list below:
1. Download and install BlueStacks
BlueStacks advertises themselves as "the best platform to play [Android games] on your PC or Mac."
2. Complete sign-in to access the Play Store
3. Search for "Rocket League Sideswipe" in the search bar
4. Wait for the game to install
5. Click the Rocket League Sideswipe icon on the home screen to start playing
This program allows players to play any available Google Play game on their PC.
BlueStacks requires the PC or Mac of your choice to have at least 4GB of RAM to play app games on your device.