Confused about how to redeem your new Overwatch Gift Card? We’ve go you covered.
Whether it’s holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, or simply the Friday before a long weekend, gift cards have always been the faithful go-to present for the ones you love. Unfortunately, with so many options available, there’s no guarantee redeeming that card will be as easy or uniform as the one before it.
Never fear—that’s where we come in. Here’s how to redeem that Blizzard Gift Card for Overwatch.
How to Redeem an Overwatch Gift Card
Redeeming a Gift Card through Blizzard is a pretty straightforward process. First, players will need to find their code on the back of the card. The card, itself, will be encased in thin packaging to be activated upon purchase.
With the code in hand, players can then chose either to redeem it through the website or through the Battle.net app.
To redeem through the website:
- Go to Battle.net.
- Log in to the account meant to receive the amount.
- Click the “My Account” tab on the upper right hand corner of the window. This will prompt a drop down menu.
- From the drop down menu, select “Account Settings.” This will take you to your Account Overview.
- Click the green “Add a Game Key” button on the right side of the window. This will bring you to the “Code Redemption” page.
- Enter the Gift Card code into the box provided on the page.
- Click the blue “Redeem Code” button under the box.
To redeem through the Battle.net app:
- Boot up the Battle.net application.
- Log in to Battle.net with the account meant to receive the gift card.
- Select the “Games” tab.
- From the Games tab, locate the logo for Overwatch.
- Underneath the logo, click the “Redeem a Code” button.
- Enter the code found on the Gift Card.
- Click the “Redeem Code” button.
Altogether, it shouldn’t take longer than a few minutes, so long as players remember their log-in information. The gift card account should be credited automatically. Should the amount not appear, we recommend submitting a ticket to Blizzard Support.