Wondering how to refund weapon skins in Valorant? Valorant is known for its vast array of weapons cosmetics and features skins that are available from the in-game store. These skins rotate every few days and can be purchased with Valorant Points (VP), the game's in-game currency.
While making skins available for in-game purchase is a useful feature for players, there are times when they would wish they could have a do-over. Fortunately, weapon skins are refundable in Valorant. There are certain conditions that must be met for a skin to be refundable, as well as steps that must be followed.
How to Refund Skins in Valorant
The conditions for refunding Valorant content is similar to that of Riot Games' other title League of Legends. The refund policy states:
- One cannot refund a Battle Pass purchase
- Weapon skins cannot be refunded if they have been used
- Weapon skin bundles cannot be refunded
- Radianite Points cannot be refunded
- Skins acquired through Agent contracts are non-refundable
- Refunds must be applied for within 7 days of the purchase
If your weapon skin is eligible for a refund, here are the steps to take:
- Visit the Riot Games website and log in to your account
- Click the My Order History option
- A detailed list of all purchases will appear with a Refund button beside them
- Upon clicking the Refund button, the game will launch Valorant with a quick patch, and the refunds will have been completed.
Valorant Patch 2.07 is now live with balance changes, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements.