Now that players are in the factory, they'll need to solve the Atomic Battery puzzle to free it from its confinements.
Sneaking into the Neco factory in Stray was just one part of the quest. Now that they're in inside, players and B-12 will have to work together in order to liberate the Atomic Battery and return it to Clementine. While this puzzle may seem a bit difficult at first, players already have all the tools they need to complete it.
Here's who to solve the puzzle and escape with the battery.
How to Solve the Atomic Battery/Neco Factory Puzzle
Players will first enter the area by pushing an oil drum or barrel along into the room. However, they will soon find themselves blocked by a black metal column containing the battery in a duo-layered glass cylinder at the top. This will stop the barrel and make it impossible to use any further — for now. Once they've exited the drum, they should see a square bot to the right, standing on one of the three panels on the ground.
Here are the steps necessary to complete the puzzle:
- Activate the first Bot on the panel to get it to follow you.
- Bring it toward the chain link fence on the very left of the area.
- Once close to the fence, deactivate the bot.
- Jump onto the bot and use it to jump up to the top and then over onto the other side of the fence.
- Pull the lever to open the fence door.
- Activate the second bot and bring it to one of the left or right panels, deactivating it when the panel lights up.
- Activate the first bot and bring it to the opposite panel, deactivating it when the panel lights up.
- Climb back inside the oil drum and run it forward to rest on the last and furthermost panel until it lights up.
From here, the battery should be vulnerable and players can take it from its column. All that's left to do after that is to escape the factory in one piece.