Looking to unlock the Accelerator Takeover Perk in NBA 2K24? Here's how to get the best Takeover Perk in the game.
NBA 2K24 offers ten Takeover Perks that can change the course of a game in MyCAREER. Accelerator, the hardest Takeover Perk to unlock, enables Takeover meters to fill faster when performing well on the court, allowing players to get to Takeover quicker.
Here's a breakdown of how to unlock the Accelerator Takeover Perk in NBA 2K24.
How to Unlock Accelerator Takeover Perk in NBA 2K24
To unlock the Accelerator Takeover Perk in NBA 2K24, players must first unlock every other Takeover Perk in the game. As you play through MyCAREER, you will receive quests to unlock all nine Takeover Perks in NBA 2K24.
The Mamba Mentality Quest rewards you with the Decelerator, Minimizer, and Suppressor Takeover Perks. Then, the remaining Takeover Perk Quests require you to test out your strengths on the court. Talk to Cade Cunningham, Red Thompson, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Chris Brickley, Josh Giddey, and Chris Matthews to receive the specific objectives for each quest.
The quickest way to unlock Accelerator in NBA 2K24 is by playing against AI boss, Disco, in Sunset Park. You can easily complete many of the necessary objectives against Disco and his AI teammates (Disco short, easy to block, and does not shoot threes).
All Takeover Perks in NBA 2K24
Here's all the Takeover Perks players must unlock to get the Accelerator Takeover Perk in NBA 2K24:
- Decelerator: Slows down how quickly your opponents achieve Takeover if you are guarding them closely.
- Minimizer: Opponent's activated Takeovers don't last as long when closely guarded.
- Suppressor: Opponents with an active Takeover receive smaller attribute boosts when you are guarding them.
- Saboteur: When a guarded opponent commits a turnover or bad shot, their Takeover meter gets a larger penalty.
- Second Chance: When Takeover is full but not yet activated, making a mistake won't completely reset the meter.
- Sponge: When a teammate performs an action to increase their Takeover meter, you get a small boost to your own.
- Extender: Extends the length of time that Takeover stays active.
- Juice: Gives an extra boost to your attributes when Takeover is activated.
- Stay Warm: Takeover meters won't drain as quickly when performing poorly.