After being released last year, Valorant has amassed a huge success with its first-person shooter game. And now it has entered its third and final act of episode 3: Reflection.
With the recent phase of the game, a new Agent was supposed to accompany the storyline, but because of issues in development, was pushed to be released with the Patch 3.10 notes update. And now, the new Agent, Chamber, has been released to the public and is readily available to unlock. But many are asking, how does one in fact unlock the Chamber contract?
How to Unlock Chamber in Valorant
How to unlock chamber in Valorant can be completed by reaching tier five of his agent contract. Chamber’s agent contract is as follows:
- Tier 1 - One in The Chamber (Spray)
- Tier 2 - Valorant Chamber (Player Card)
- Tier 3 - Charmer (Player Title)
- Tier 4 - Seeing Double (Spray)
- Tier 5 - Chamber (Agent)
- Tier 6 - Call Me (Gun Buddy)
- Tier 7 - Chamber (Spray)
- Tier 8 - High Class (Player Title)
- Tier 9 - Joint Venture (Player Card)
- Tier 10 - Finesse Classic (Weapon Skin)
Beyond his abilities and contract, the overall backstory of the character is unknown, as many players are trying to find theories on his impact within the game, as this French royal have people guessing on who he truly is. But fans will just have to wait until Riot slowly reveals that information when the time comes.