As it’s normal for Mario Golf games, Mario Golf Super Rush features various eye-catching courses that have transformed into a mainstay of these games. Here’s how to unlock courses in Mario Golf Super Rush.
Mario Golf Super rush is the sixth iteration of the series. During Nintendo’s Direct during E3 2021, Nintendo showed various features one of them being speed golf. There were also characters added to the roster, totaling at 16 — 17 if Mii avatars are counted.
One thing that caught many players’ eyes was what kind of courses they would be playing golf on. After all, the courses are a key part of the game; the ball has to be hit on it.
How to Unlock Courses in Mario Golf Super Rush
Unlocking courses in Mario Golf Super Rush is a fairly straightforward process. There are no absurdly difficult achievements required to complete nor secret codes to input. All of the courses can be unlocked through gameplay. The average player can get all of the courses in one day.
Here is how to unlock every course:
- Rookie Course - available at the start of the game
- Bonny Hills - complete 18 holes at Rookie Course
- Ridgerock Lake - complete 18 holes at Bonny Hills
- Balmy Dunes - complete 18 holes at Ridgerock Lake
- Wildweather Winds - complete 18 holes at Balmy Dunes
- Bowser Badlands - complete 18 holes at Wildweather Winds
This makes it a total of six courses in Mario Golf Super Rush.