How to Unlock the Mantis Blades in Cyberpunk 2077
Mantis Blades have captivated Cyberpunk fans for the last seven years, following the game's first teaser trailer in 2013, and we are here to tell you how to equip them for free.
Cyberpunk 2077, one of the most anticipated video game releases of all time, received mixed reviews. While the game received high scores from most outlets, the negative reviews came from fans complaining about performance and bug issues.
Regardless, the Mantis Blades is a must have item for players as they traverse Night City.
How to Unlock Free Mantis Blades in Cyberpunk 2077
The Mantis Blades allow a player to get quick, hand-to-hand combat with hacking and slashing opponents. They also unlock a jumping ability that helps cover longer distances. The Mantis Blades are a great option for any player, as the base and physical damage values will improve as a player's level increases.
Here is the step by step process to acquire the Mantis Blades quickly:
- Travel to the City Center district, specifically the Corpo Plaza
- Notice the side job marker on the map, in the upper left-hand side outside of the large traffic circle
- Head towards the side job location
- Save your game before entering the area ( there is the possibility that the Mantis Blades do not spawn, and if you save your game you can re-load and hope they did again)
- Enter the side job area and look for the chest on the right side of the wall, just past a body on the ground
- Open the chest, and hopefully, the Mantis Blades are available
- Now you can either exit the area and avoid fighting the side job's boss, or you can step up and defeat the enemy to earn a Legendary Katana.
- Go find a Ripperdoc to have the Mantis Blades installed, and they will then be available to equip