How to update PUBG Mobile on iPhone is like many other apps, but if the system doesn't do it for you it must be done manually.
While PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS has a healthy player base on PC and console, the mobile version of the game is by far the most popular. PUBG Mobile has plenty of content and is constantly adding updates.
In a tweet about the upcoming Royal Pass Season 11, PUBG Mobile tweeted out some instructions, "PUBG Mobile will be pushing out an Update starting from Jan. 9 to prepare for Royale Pass Season 11 Operation Tomorrow, there will be no downtime. This update requires approximately 0.14 GB of storage space on Android and 0.17 GB on iOS. See you tomorrow!"
If you need help on updating, make sure you have room.
- Go to your device’s home screen and tap on the App Store icon.
- Select the Updates icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Tap the Update All button at the top of the screen.
- Enter your password, and click “Yes” to any alerts that pop up for specific apps that need updating.
Turn on Automatic Downloads
- Tap Settings, followed by Your Name and then head on over to the iTunes & App Store page.
- Select PUBG Mobile to enable automatic downloads.
This should automatically update your game whenever a new patch arrives. If it fails to upload again, you probably don't have the room for the patch.