In such a charming world, you're going to want to learn how to use photo mode in Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits, the latest action-adventure from Ember Lab, is full of scenic landscapes and and thriving environments. Between exploring the world and battling fearsome enemies, it'll be hard to resist snapping a few shots here and there.
Photo modes have become a popular addition to recent games, many of which offer players a vast variety of features to play around with. Kena: Bridge of Spirits in no different, and with our handly guide you'll be creating masterpieces in no time.
How to Use Photo Mode in Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Players can take screenshots via their console or PC pretty easily. For those who like to get a bit craftier with their screenshots, the photo mode is the perfect feature. Here's how to access the photo mode:
- Press the 'up' button on the d-pad to enter photo mode.
- To adjust the height, press LT/RT or L2/R2.
- Press the triangle button or the Y button to open the settings.
- In the settings players can change the pose, format, filter, vignette, grain aberration, exposure, and aperture.
- Press the action button with LB/L1 to adjust NPC and character reactions.
- Once you’re happy with your image, press RB or R1 to take your photo.
And it's as easy as that. It doesn't take much to master and the integration of the photo mode means players can activate it seamlessly, even in the midst of battle. Good luck, and happy snapping.