Call of Duty developer Infinity Ward announced a list of bug fixes expected to come with Season 5 that is expected to be released Aug. 4.
Players might have their own wishes for Season 5 of Modern Warfare and Warzone, with others possibly more focused on stacking up weapon blueprints. Other fans are awaiting more news on the new 2020 title, eagerly anticipating the potential Black Ops title to come in the second half of the year.
Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 5 Bug Fixes List Detailed by Infinity Ward
According to Dexerto and Infinity Ward’s Trello page, the COD developers have once again quickly reacted to their fans and player’s concerns with known bugs and glitches that have affected the game. Although no official date has been released for the bug fixes to be introduced, players are expecting it to come with the Season 5 update.
The bug fixes to come includes:
- Player physics of open parachutes whilst riding a helicopter
- Random ammo glitch
- Unusable Precision Airstrike kill-streak
- Screen tearing
- Character Visual: Price’s eyes
- Collision on Promenade (map)
- Hitbox in custom Headshots Only game
- Piccadilly exploits
- Default Scope customization on Rytec AMR
- ‘Broken’ RPK Barrel on some weapons
- Officer Challengers appearing in Elder Challenges
Players will have to wait for an official date to be announced for the release and more detailed information of these bug fixes. Season 5 is expected to begin following the end of the current Season 4 Battle Pass on Aug. 4.