We've answered the question of whether or not it's worth it to purchase Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition.
Playground Games and Xbox Game Studios released several versions of Forza Horizon 5 when it launched last week. This has allowed players to further customize their experience and choose which pieces of content they want to pay for. Unfortunately, for some players, this has made the process of purchasing a video game a bit more complicated.
Is the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition Worth it?
Ultimately, whether or not the Premium Edition is "worth it" is up to the individual player. For its price tag, however, we will say that the perks certainly seem to measure up.
Players contemplating purchasing the Premium Edition outright or the Premium Edition Add-on Bundle will receive the following bonuses:
- Expansion Pass One—includes full access to the first expansion upon release.
- Expansion Pass Two—includes full access to the second expansion upon release.
- Car Pass—adds 42 cars: eight Formula racers with one out of the 34 remaining vehicles released each week.
- Welcome Pack—five pre-tuned cars, Lugar Tranquilo player home, choice of any single car from the Auto Show, choice of any three Common or Rare quality clothing items.
- VIP Membership—three exclusive Forza Edition cars, Crown flair, vanity items, emote and car horn, La Casa Solariega player home, double credit race rewards, weekly bonus Super Wheelspins, "and more."
As a reminder, the Premium Edition of the game is $99.99 while the Add-on Bundle is $49.99. The only difference between the two is that purchasing the Premium Edition of Forza Horizon 5 includes the base game while the Add-on Bundle requires the base game to already be purchased. With the standard game costing $59.99, purchasing the Premium Edition saves players from making two purchases at once.
Additionally, players can always purchase the add-ons separately if they'd like to be particularly about which pieces of content they want to experience. The add-ons and their individual prices are listed below:
- Expansion Pass Bundle—$34.99
- Car Pass—$29.99
- Welcome Pack—$4.99
- VIP Membership—$19.99
So, collectively, if purchased separately, the perks will run players another ~$90 without the base game. Give that price tag, we would say that the Premium bundles are the far better option.
Players can purchase each option for PC and Xbox One/Series S|X.