Junkrat, Symmetra and Reaper changes went live Tuesday in the latest Overwatch update. The new Archives event also went live Tuesday and follows Overwatch as they try to capture and interrogate Talon associate Maximilien.
Here's a full list of changes for the three heroes in the Overwatch Storm Rising event patch notes.
PRIORITY: 1⃣— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) April 16, 2019
Overwatch "Storm Rising," "Retribution," and "Uprising" file status: OPEN.
? Initiating mission playback in 3... 2... 1... pic.twitter.com/C4om95WlFO
- Projectile speed increased from 20 to 25
- Grenades now bounce less but explode sooner
- Cooldown reduced from 7 to 6 seconds
- Can now be used in air
- Time to exit Shadow Step reduced from 1.0 second to 0.5 of a second
- Reaper is now invisible for the entire time it takes to exit Shadow Step
- Railings and other breakable objects no longer block teleporting
- Disabled by Zarya's Graviton Surge and Junkrat's Steel Trap
- Railings and other breakable objects no longer block teleporter placement and teleporting
Blizzard detailed that the Junkrat changes were in favor of making his direct hits more likely at range. It also described that Shadow Step is now a more versatile ability for Reaper.
Overwatch Storm Rising starts April 16 and runs through May 6.
Photo courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment