Kena: Bridge of Spirits Patch 1.05 has arrived in the game, bringing several small improvements to bear. The biggest changes in the update are that players can now use photo mode when sitting with the rot and raise the camera sensitivity beyond its previous cap.
Aside from those quality of life improvements, the patch focused largely on fixing bugs.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Patch 1.05: Full Change List
Here are all the changes added in Patch 1.05:
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.