A League of Legends hotfix went live Wednesday featuring Yuumi buffs in an unusual mid-patch update, giving a boost to nearly every aspect of the champion's kit.
The buff arrived as a result of Yuumi's win rate dropping to one of the lowest in League of Legends history. After more than 30,000 games, Yuumi held a win rate just over 30% within 24 hours of her release.
While Riot Games typically prefers to let players grow accustomed to any changes before stepping in with more adjustments, the developer apparently considers Yuumi's win rate particularly low. Check out the full list of changes below.
- Base mana regeneration increased from 7.5 to 10
Bop 'n' Block (Passive)
- Mana restore increased from 30-160 (based on level) to 40-160 (based on level)
- Shield increased from 50/55/60/70/80/90/105/120/135/150/170/190/210/230/255/280/305/440 (plus 0.4 AP) to 80/85/90/100/110/120/135/150/165/180/200/220/240/260/285/310/335/360 (plus 0.4 ability power)
Prowling Projectile (Q)
- Damage increased from 40/60/80/100/120/140 (plus 0.3 AP) to 40/65/90/115/140/165 (plus 0.45 AP)
- Empowered damage increased from 60/100/140/180/220/260 (plus 0.6 AP) to 60/105/150/195/240/285 (plus 0.6 AP)
- Slow increased from 30/40/50/60/70/80% to 40/48/56/64/72/80%
- Slow duration increased from 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds to 1.25/1.35/1.45/1.55/1.65/1.75 seconds
- Minimum heal increased from 25/35/45/55/65 (plus 0.1 AP) to 30/40/50/60/70 (plus 0.1 AP)
- Maximum heal increased from 50/70/90/110/130 (plus 0.4 AP) to 60/80/100/120/140 (plus 0.4 AP)
Final Chapter (R)
- Multi-hit reduced damage increased from 40% from subsequent waves to 50% from subsequent waves
Photo courtesy of Riot Games