Riot Games has recently added a new champion to their ever-expanding roster that players can choose from in League of Legends. K'Sante has been described as a top lane tank with his abilities having a greater focus on his team while also providing crowd control to better take down enemy players. While K'Sante's abilities are strong, he has the chance to use empowered versions of them while using his ultimate ability.
For players looking to see exactly what K'Sante has in his kit, we've got you covered. Here is everything you need to know about K'Sante and his abilities.
League of Legends K'Sante Abilities
- Dauntless Instinct (Passive): K’Sante’s damaging abilities mark enemies hit for a short duration. Attacking a marked enemy consumes the mark to deal damage plus max health physical damage.
- All Out: Attacking a marked enemy instead deals physical damage and additional max health true damage.
- Ntofo Strikes (Q): K’Sante slams his weapon, dealing physical damage in a small area around him and briefly Slowing targets hit. If an enemy is hit, K’Sante gains a stack for a short duration. At 2 stacks, K’Sante instead fires a shockwave that Pulls enemies.
- All Out: This ability’s cooldown is reduced and no longer slows targets hit.
- Path Maker (W): Begin Charging: K’Sante raises his weapons defensively for a short duration, becoming Unstoppable, and reducing incoming damage. Release: K’Sante rams forward, dealing a percentage of max health physical damage, Knocking Back, and Stunning enemies he passes through for a short duration based on charge time.
- All Out: This ability’s cooldown is refreshed, the damage reduction is increased, it deals an additional amount of physical damage based on charge time, and the charge and dash speed are doubled.
- Footwork (E): K’Sante dashes, gaining a shield for a short duration. If dashing to an ally, the distance is significantly increased and they are also Shielded. Other spells can be cast during this ability.
- All Out: This ability’s dash speed is increased. Dashing to a targeted location has increased range and can go over walls.
- All Out (R): K’Sante shatters his Ntofos, dealing physical damage and Knocking Back an enemy champion. Enemies that hit a wall will take a greater amount of physical damage, are Knocked Back over the wall, and are briefly Stunned. K’Sante then dashes after the enemy and goes All Out for an extended duration.
- All Out: K’sante loses a percentage of max health, bonus armor, and bonus magic resistance. K’Sante gains attack damage, omnivamp, and transforms his abilities.
While players haven't been able to get their hands on K'Sante yet, many will be happy to see that the abilities in his kit are a refreshing take on the top lane tank, focusing more on team fighting rather than isolated fighting in the top lane.
Players looking for more information on K'Sante can also check out the article down below.