League of Legends Patch 11.20 is scheduled to hit servers on Wednesday, Oct. 6. The patch will be the first one in weeks that will not be focused on balancing for the upcoming League of Legends World Championship. Players are excited to figure out what Riot has decided to change in one of the last patches of the year, especially now that the patch preview is live.
Riot traditionally is more loose with their game changes after Worlds as professional play is no longer considered in the remaining patches of the season. Preseason will be arriving on servers soon in the upcoming weeks after the World championship ends.
League of Legends Patch 11.20 Preview
Here is everything that has been officially previewed for Patch 11.20:
- Smite - Max Health Healing reduced to 10%
- Imperial Mandate - Initial Hit Damage increased to 45-75
- Taliyah - Subsequent Hit Monster Damage reduced to 75%
- Amumu - Bandage Toss (Q) reduced to 70/95/120/145/170
- Singed - Fling (E) Damage reduced to 50/60/70/80/90
- Jarvan IV - Passive Damage reduced to 8% current HP
- Irelia - Passive AD ratio reduced to 20%
- Shen - Passive shield reduced to 50-101
- Darius - Crippling Strike (W) cooldown reduced to 5 at all ranks
- Elise - Base health increased to 555
- Hecarim - Spirit of Dread (W) cooldown reduced to 18 at all ranks
- Udyr - Phoenix stance (R) cone damage increased to 60/110/160/210/260/310
League of Legends Patch 11.20 should hit live servers Oct. 6.