Want to know the full list of unvaulted Prestige Skins in League of Legends? We've got you covered.
The unvaulting of Prestige Skins is part of Phase 1 in the Mythic Content Overhaul, which is set to begin with the release of Patch 12.6. This huge update is set to launch in three phases, each containing loads of rare and exclusive content.
Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming unvaulted Prestige Skins.
League of Legends Prestige Skins Unvaulted: Mythic Content Full List
In Phase 1, Prestige skins released at least one year ago are eligible for unvaulting in the Mythic shop. With it, two prestiges will be unvaulted each month. Here's how Mythic Essence prices will be determined:
- First unvault: 125 ME
- Second unvault: 150 ME (2019 Prestiges start here)
- Third+ unvault: 200 ME (2018 Prestiges start here)
The 2018 and 2019 Prestiges will start at higher tiers to respect the higher exclusivity and difficulty of obtaining them. Additionally, when those Prestiges are unvaulted, original owners will receive exclusive modified versions of the skins. These modified versions won't be available for Mythic Essence and the cutoff for original ownership will be one patch before the Mythic Essence transition.
To start, the first three unvaults all at once, meaning six Prestige skins will be unvaulted for three months:
- K/DA Kai'Sa Prestige Edition (200 ME, original owners get a special edition)
- PROJECT: Irelia Prestige Edition (150 ME, original owners get a special edition)
- Pulsefire Thresh Prestige Edition (150 ME, original owners get a special edition)
- Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition (125 ME)
- Spirit Blossom Teemo Prestige Edition (125 ME)
- Battle Queen Diana Prestige Edition (125 ME)
Overall, with the Mythic Content Overall coming in Patch 12.6, it appears that there's a lot to look forward to.