League of Legends' Vex's abilities were revealed ahead of the champion joining the roster in Patch 11.19.
Vex, the Gloomist, is a new Yordle champion and the first Yordle to be added to League of LEgends since 2016. Vex is described in a press release from Riot Games as, "a mid-lane mage who hates sunshine, happiness, and champions who dash all over Summoner's Rift. Her abilities were finally revealed by Riot Games.
League of Legends Vex Abilities Revealed
Here's a full look at all of Vex's abilities in League of Legends:
Passive - Doom ‘n Gloom
- Doom - Periodically, Vex becomes empowered by Doom, causing her next basic ability to interrupt dashes and Fear enemies.
- Gloom - Whenever a nearby enemy dashes or blinks, they become marked with Gloom. Vex’s next basic attack against a marked enemy detonates the mark, dealing bonus damage and refunding part of Doom's cooldown.
Q - Mistral Bolt
- Vex launches a wave forward, dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through. After a short delay, the wave accelerates but has reduced width. Mistral Bolt detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
W - Personal Space
- Vex gains a shield and emits a shockwave, dealing magic damage to enemies around her. Personal Space detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
E - Looming Darkness
- Shadow flies to a location, increasing in size as it travels. On arriving, Shadow deals magic damage, slows, and marks enemies hit with Gloom.
R - Shadow Surge
- Shadow flies forward, marking and dealing magic damage to the first enemy champion hit. Vex can then recast this ability to have Shadow pull her to the marked target, dealing additional magic damage. If the marked target dies within a short time of taking damage from Shadow Surge, Vex can cast Shadow Surge again within a few seconds.
Vex will be added in League of Legends Patch 11.19.