League of Legends watch rewards are cosmetics and in-game items given to Riot Games account holders who watch matches on Watch.lolesports.com As with multiple esport leagues, fans can earn rewards for watching professional League of Legends matches.
To do so you need to log into your Riot Games account and watch it on Riot Games' official broadcast website. It's literally the same stream found on Twitch, but you have other user interface and widgets around the screen, and it connects directly to your rewards, so you can see how many hours you've watched so far.
League of Legends Watch Rewards: How Drops Work
The system was introduced for the summer split which has begun in some regions already.
- To ensure that you’re eligible to receive drops, make sure that you are logged in to watch.lolesports.com with your League of Legends account and opted in to receive rewards and drops
- If a Drop is triggered by an in-game moment, a notification will appear on-screen.
- To claim the Drop, you can click the on-screen notification or visit the drop page on watch.lolesports.com anytime afterward.
- To see what Drops and third party rewards you've earned, head to the Drops tab on your lolesports.com Profile page
- Finally, at launch Drops will only be available when viewing live matches. We hope to expand support for other new features in the near future.
Drops won't begin until the third week for the LCS and LEC regions. By watching games, you can earn skin shards, chromas, prestige points, and Clash tickets. And if something crazy happens like a pentakill or Baron steal, you'll have a chance at receiving a surprise drop.