League of Legends: Wild Rift players have been looking for a champion tier list that will point them in the right direction. They can get ahead of their competition by locking in strong picks for their role.
Wild Rift's Open Beta was originally released on Dec. 7, 2020, in Oceania, Taiwan, and Vietnam. The game made its way to mobile app stores in the Americas on March 29.
Wild Rift currently has 62 playable champions. As in the PC version of the game, there are five roles, and each one has unique characteristics. They include the Baron laner, jungler, mid laner, Dragon laner, and support. The following is a champion tier list for each particular role.
League of Legends Wild Rift Character Tier List
- S-tier: Darius, Camille, Wukong
- A-tier: Garen, Fiora, Kennen, Malphite
- B-tier: Jax, Dr. Mundo, Teemo, Nasus, Singed
- C-tier: Tryndamere
Baron laners face off in a 1 vs. 1 scenario. They must be aware of incoming ganks from their enemy team's jungler. Champions for this role tend to be tanks, fighters, or assassins.
- S-tier: Evelynn, Lee Sin, Vi, Shyvana, Master Yi
- A-tier: Gragas, Amumu
- B-tier: Olaf, Xin Zhao, Graves
- C-tier: Jarvan IV
Junglers are responsible for farming the jungle, securing objectives, and lending a hand to the rest of their team via ganks. This is arguably the hardest role for new players to grasp.
- S-tier: Akali, Orianna, Katarina, Ahri, Galio
- A-tier: Corki, Aurelion Sol, Zed
- B-tier: Twisted Fate, Lux, Pantheon, Yasuo, Diana, Fizz
- C-tier: Ziggs, Annie
Like the Baron lane, the mid lane features a 1 vs. 1 matchup. Champions for this role tend to be mages or assassins. Mid laners often roam to other lanes and help their jungler secure objectives.
- S-tier: Varus, Xayah, Miss Fortune
- A-tier: Kaisa, Ezreal, Jhin, Jinx
- B-tier: Tristana, Vayne
- C-tier: Draven, Ashe
The Dragon lane is set near the Dragon pit. It is a 2 vs. 2 lane where Dragon laners and their supports face off. Champions fulfilling this role tend to be marksmen, and they are responsible for farming minions, dealing damage, securing Dragons, and occasionally aiding their jungler.
- S-tier: Alistar, Lulu, Rakan
- A-tier: Sona, Leona, Nami, Janna, Braum
- B-tier: Seraphine, Blitzcrank
- C-tier: Soraka
Support players are responsible for protecting their marksman and controlling the lane with different abilities. They fulfill a utility role and, despite being fairly weak in terms of damage, contribute a great amount to a team's succes.