A gigantic update from Riot Games is bringing Elemental Rifts, new skins, gameplay changes, and more into League of Legends.
There's a lot to be covered in Patch 3.2, ranging from Champion alterations to events. With the last patch being introduced on April 19, it has not been that long for fanbases to interact with these new features. Now, even more, are being implemented.
Elemental Rifts are making a return in limited game mode, much to players' excitement. On May 16, a League of Legends designer will be addressing comments and concerns. Riot Games wrote, "They’ll be discussing all of your feedback from our previous tests and what you can expect to see from Elemental Rift during the rest of our Time & Tide update." The Elemental Rift portion of the patch notes will be available to play on May 17.
League of Legends Wild Rift: Elemental Rifts Return in Patch 3.2
Here are some of the other specifics about the Elemental Rifts, directly from Riot Games:
• The terrain will change after the first Dragon is slain.
• Individual Elemental Dragons will still grant their elemental effect:
• Infernal Dragon: 4% Adaptive Attack Damage or Ability Power.
• Ocean Dragon: 3% Missing health every 5 seconds.
• Mountain Dragon: Grants 6% Armor and magic resistance.
• Instead of Dragon Soul, after your team slays its second Dragon, the elemental effects can stack. • This will increase the power of each individual dragon buff by 1.5 - 2 times. For example:
• Infernal Dragon: 4/6/8% Adaptive Attack Damage or Ability Power.
• Ocean Dragon: 3/4.5/6% Missing health every 5 seconds.
• Mountain Dragon: 6/9/12% Armor and magic resistance.
• Elder Dragon will spawn at 20 minutes with a 4 minute respawn timer.
The new skins include Sandstorm Ekko, which will be released on May 12, while High Noon Ashe, High Noon Irelia, and High Noon Thresh will be revealed on May 19. Ekko is making his debut, and Riot described him. "A prodigy from the rough streets of Zaun, Ekko manipulates time to twist any situation to his advantage. Using his own invention, the Z-Drive, he explores the branching possibilities of reality to craft the perfect moment."
Alongside this, gameplay changes encompass items, eight new Runes, and Rune changes. To find out some of the other details included in this update, check out Riot Games' report here.