Niantic Labs announced Litwick as focused Pokémon for Pokémon GO's community day. The ghost-type Pokémon is popular among the community and many will enjoy the opportunity to max a Pokémon out or find a shiny.
If you evolve Lampent (Litwick’s evolution) during the event or up to five hours afterward, you'll get a Chandelure that knows the Charged Attack Poltergeist.
- Trainer Battles: 140 power
- Gyms and raids: 140 power
October Community Day Special Research Field Notes: Trick of the Light
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Litwick Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Field Notes: Trick of the Light.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Special Research story go live.
- Don’t forget: you’re now able to purchase and gift tickets to any of your friends that you’ve achieved a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher with.* To gift a ticket, tap the Special Research ticket in the in-game shop, then tap the Gift button instead of the Buy button.
Pokémon GO's October Community Day Event Bonuses
- 3× XP for catching Pokémon
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokemon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.*
- Trades made will require 50% less Stardust.*
October Community Day Special Raid
Lampent will appear in four-star raids! You can only join these raids using Raid Passes and Premium Battle Passes. Remote Raid Passes cannot be used to join these raids.