Lost Ark players are wondering how to claim their Battle Item Packs from Amazon Prime Gaming.
Once it was announced that Lost Ark would be picked up by Amazon Games for distribution in the western world, fans were quick to theorize that Prime Gaming rewards were not far behind. Evidently, they were right, and Amazon has since published a reward for players with more items seemingly teased along the line.
Below, we’ve explained how to go about claiming the Prime Gaming rewards for Lost Ark.
Lost Ark Battle Item Pack: How to Claim
Obviously, users will need to have an active Amazon Prime subscription and registered their account with Prime Gaming. They will also need to have their Steam account linked with said Prime. We’ve laid out the rest of the steps, below:
- Navigate to Amazon’s platform and find the account page.
- From the account page, find the Prime Gaming section.
- While in Prime Gaming, find the Lost Ark tab. The available rewards should be visible near the top of the page.
- Select the eligible reward and the “Claim Now” option.
- If not done already, link the appropriate Steam account to the current Amazon Prime account.
- Redeem the rewards.
Any items available through Prime Gaming should be credited to the linked Steam account within the next few hours. If any items are missing or do not show up in-game, players are encouraged to reach out to Prime support.
The Battle Item Pack includes a Crystalline Aura, Amethyst Shard Pack, and Battle Chest Bundle. It will be available until Mar. 8, 2022.
From the looks of it, even more rewards will soon be available to players—likely once the game has gone live for everyone.
More information about Prime Gaming rewards for Lost Ark can be found on the game’s Prime Gaming page.