A full look at the Lost Ark Under the Arkesian Sun patch notes.
Lost Ark just released the details of their upcoming Arkesian Sun update, which will go live on Aug. 24. Lost Ark is a fantasy MMO that allows players to customize their own characters, choose unique classes and skillsets.
The August update is truly embracing the summer theme with tons of cosmetics, new areas, and summer-themed additions to the ongoing Maharaka Festival.
Here's what to expect in the new patch.
Lost Ark Under the Arkesian Sun Patch Notes Detailed
Here are the full list of notes:
- Re-enabled Powerpasses that were previously available in the store. Until September 7, a 25% discount will be available on Powerpasses. If the account’s highest Item Level is updated due to a purchased Powerpass, the account will have the following restrictions applied for 72 hours:Cannot receive Gold billing mailCannot send mail with gold attachedCannot send mail with items attachedCannot send currency during 1:1 tradeCannot offer items during 1:1 tradeCannot purchase or register items on the market.Cannot purchase, bid, or register items on the Auction HouseCannot participate in a loot auctionCannot purchase Crystals
- Raised the purchase limit of the Growth Support Packs from 1 to 3 per roster.
- Refreshed Special Card Packages, Growth Support Packs, and other monthly reset
- Added a new daily log-in reward track.
- Gold earned from Una’s Tokens no longer arrives in the form of coins.
- EVENT GUARDIANS are returning
- New Location "Pet Ranch"
- Blooming Mokokos added to Maharaka Festival.
NOTABLE BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue that prevented new accounts from accessing Global Chat.
- Fixed an issue that caused the chat mode indicator to not reflect the correct color of the respective chat.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the suggested content panel from appearing as a press-able button in the Express Event menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some objects from moving as expected in the "Tortoyk's Heart" dungeon.
- Fixed an issue that caused the supplementary Founders Pack skins to be character bound instead of Roster bound.
- Fixed an issue that caused Inferno Legion Raid Achievements to not appear in the Legion Raid section.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect icon to be shown for a Warrior hairstyle.
- Fixed an issue that caused the speech bubble shown above an NPC in South Vern to disappear too quickly.
- Fixed an issue that caused expiration date and time to be displayed incorrectly on various items.
- Fixed a variety of localization issues.