Malphite and Teemo changes that entered the League of Legends Public Beta Environment earlier in the week have been reverted and will likely not enter League of Legends Patch 9.10, according to Wednesday's update to the PBE.
The two champions will continue to see testing in future patch cycles.
The Malphite changes were:
- Passive - Granite Shield: Malphite glows when his Shield regenerates and his size now scales with his Armor
- Q - Seismic Shard: Range increased from 625 to 700. Missile speed increased from 1200 to 1400 and spawns closer to target on cast. Cast time increased from 0.25 seconds to 0.4 seconds. AP scaling reduced from 0.6 to 0.4. Seismic Shard now slows target and increases his own speed by 20/25/30/35/40%. Speed duration reduced from 4 seconds to 3 seconds. Targets affected are covered by a molten rock effect for duration of the slow.
- W - Thunderclap (renamed from Brutal Strikes): On cast, Malphite resets auto-attack and deals 40/55/70/85/100 bonus Physical damage, scaling with 0.2 Armor and 0.4 AP. Malphite's auto-attacks cause aftershocks for the next 6 seconds after initial AA reset that cleave forwards with 10/20/30/40/50 physical damage to all enemies in range of the cone, scaling with 0.1 Armor and 0.2 AP. Thunderclap will grant +10/15/20/35/30% Armor permanently but no longer gains 3x bonus Armor when his shield breaks.
- R - Unstoppable Force: Malphite's base skin now features an impact crater
The Teemo changes included but were not limited to:
- Returning to Teemo his Invisibility mechanic but with the caveat of being knocked out of stealth when damaged
- Leaving footprints on the ground to give warning to sharp-eyed enemies without necessarily giving away the ambush
- Removing bonus HP to mushrooms
- Lowering Teemo's overall damage output.
Cover image courtesy of Riot Games