McCree Hot Potato received another update by Kevlar with some more maps and balance updates.
McCree Hot Potato has been one of the most popular Overwatch Workshop modes since its creation.
If at first you don't succeed... Blow it up again!— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) June 9, 2019
Anniversary Fact: Players have done more than $63 Trillion in damage to the Hanamura Arcade.
Jump back in and start destroying! Overwatch Anniversary ends on June 10. pic.twitter.com/GWilChBeL8
The Reddit post showcases all the official changes you can find on the game mode.
There are five new maps!
- Temple of Anubis
- Nepal: Shrine
- Ilios: Ruins
Here are the listed changes:
- Passing the potato from shooting or hitting another player will now stun the target for 0.4 sec
- Landing a headshot gives you 5% ult charge
- Landing a shot while leaping, in addition to giving ult charge, will now heal you for 30hp
- Leaping now creates a ring explosion effect at your feet
- Using your immunity ult will heal you for 25hp if you are under 50hp
- Healing from passing the potato when under 50hp reduced from 25hp to 20hp
- Receiving the potato from when a player dies or quit will now heal you for 12hp
- The ultimate charge is now properly shown on the ultimate bar at the bottom
- Dead players can now spectate other players
Photo courtesy of Kevlar