Mei, Orisa, Hanzo and Doomfist all received some type of nerf in Thursday's Overwatch PTR patch. The Public Testing Region is the perfect place for Blizzard to try out new changes including a rather powerful one to D.Va.
While Baptiste received the most tweaks out of all the heroes, D.Va may be the more impactful change. Her tweak was talked about before the official release and should be interesting to see if it brings back a more mobile team composition.
- Endothermic Blaster slowing effect now reduces enemy movement speed from 20-70%, down from 30-90%
- Slowing effect duration reduced from 1.5 to 1.0 second
- Fortify damage reduction reduced from 50% to 40%
- Primary fire maximum projectile speed reduced from 125 to 110
- Uppercut recovery time increased from 0.2 to 0.5 seconds
- Boosters cooldown decreased from 5 to 3 seconds