Minecraft Championship Season 2 took place on Friday, pitting 40 of the biggest Minecraft streamers against one another in a competition to determine the strongest all-around team of players in the game. Here's how the tournament shook out.
Minecraft Championship Season 2 Results
The Minecraft Championship takes ten teams of four players each and puts them up against one another in a series of mini-games. These games are designed to test what the organizers consider the most essential skills in Minecraft: "parkour, survival, combat, teamwork and more," per the competition's website.
Teams earn coins over the course of eight mini-games, then the two teams that have collected the most coins face off in a final, 1-v-1 matchup to determine the winner.
Friday's competition saw the Blue Bats take home the championship. Here are the final standings:
- Blue Bats (Punz, Sapnap, Seapeekay, katherineeliz) — 21,528 coins
- Aqua Axolotls (HBomb94, Smajor1995, SolidarityGaming, Wisp) — 20,218 coins
- Purple Pandas (Grian, InTheLittleWood, PeteZahHutt, TheOrionSound) — 19,833 coins
- Red Rabbits (Nihachu, TommyInnit, Tubbo_, Vikkstar123) — 17,882 coins
- Yellow Yaks (DanTDM, Krtzyy, SB737, sylvee_) — 17,504 coins
- Pink Parrots (ItsFundy, JackManifoldTV, Ph1LzA, WilburSoot) — 15,566 coins
- Green Guardians (CaptainSparklez, Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Quackity) — 15,252 coins
- Orange Ocelots (KaraCorvus, Quig, ShubbleYT, The_Eret) — 15,093 coins
- Cyan Creepers (BadBoyHalo, CaptainPuffy, Skeppy, TapL) — 13,730 coins
- Lime Llamas (FalseSymmetry, Renthedog, cubfan135, fruitberries) — 13,523 coins
Organizers Nox Crew have yet to announce when the next championship will take place.