MLB the Show 21 card prices vary depending on the card.
Much like other sports-themed games, buying and selling cards is the name of the game in MLB The Show 21.
Diamond Dynasty is an ultimate team game mode in the series. It lets players build their own team of legends from all major league baseball eras. This mode is also extremely challenging for new players. There are so many changes happening in this mode that it is also extremely overwhelming to new players.
MLB the Show 21 Card Prices
Diamond Cards Guide
There are a lot of cards to collect in the Diamond Dynasty. This guide will help you find the best cards in the game. There are at least 12 sections of MLB cards in the different price brackets that vary in stubs. Here is the cost for some of the categories and their players:
42 Series Set Diamond Cards
- Frank Thomas (88) – 32,000 Stubs
- Babe Ruth (88) – 33,000 Stubs
- Total Cost for Set: About 328,000 Stubs
Second Half Set Diamond Cards
- Felix Hernandez (91) – 44,000 Stubs
- Mike Piazza (91) – 80,000 Stubs
- Total Cost for Set: About 503,000 Stubs
All-Star Set Diamond Cards
- Billy Wagner (91) – 87,000 Stubs
- Jason Kendall (87) – 20,000 Stubs
- Total Cost for Set: About 674,000 Stubs
These are some of the categories and price ranges for the Diamond Dynasty cards, other classifications in MLB the Show is the breakout, future stars, live set, and milestone diamond cards; each category varying in prices. If you wanted to buy every single Diamond Card in the game, it would set you back around 4,100,000 Stubb.