MLB the Show 21 Huston Street Player Program was released April 27 as a new 1st Inning Legend.
SIE San Diego Studios releases new Player Programs each Tuesday giving Diamond Dynasty players a quick, efficient way to earn Diamond players and big chunks of experience toward the main Programs. The first Legend, Eric Davis, awarded 35,000 XP. The next in line is reliever Huston Street of the San Diego Padres. Completing his Moments set will also grant players an additional 35,000 XP moving them closer to earning either Fernando Valenzuela, Mike Piazza or Kenny Lofton.
MLB The Show 21 Huston Street Player Program Released: How to Complete
Here's how to complete the Huston Street Player Program in MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty:
First, head to the Moments tab in Single Player Modes, go down to Player Programs. Next, here are the challenges:
- On Veteran difficulty against the Arizona Diamondbacks, save the game
- On Veteran difficulty with a three-game limit against the Los Angeles Dodgers, strike out three battlers and don't give up two runs
- On Veteran difficulty against the San Francisco Giants, save the game and don't give up a run
- On Veteran difficulty with a two game length against the Pittsburgh Pirates, pitch two innings and don't give up a hit
- On Veteran difficulty against the New York Mets, win the game, don't give up a hit, don't hit a batter, don't walk a batter, and don't make an error
- On Veteran difficulty against the Los Angeles Dodgers, save the game, strike out a batter and don't give up a run
Completing all of the Moments will grant players 42 of the required points in the Program. To get the final eight points, defeat the Padres on All-Star difficulty in Play Vs CPU. The entire Program grants 1,500 Stubs, three The Show Packs and Street.