Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is just days away from its full release, and Activision have listed all the Perks coming to the multiplayer mode at launch.
Despite campaign early access having been live for a few days already, many are looking forward to the game's upcoming multiplayer. With that comes the anticipation of the mode's launch features, including the many Perks players will be able to utilize. Perks have been given a bit of an overhaul in the upcoming game, introducing Perk Packages which are equipped as part of a Multiplayer Loadout.
According to the Call of Duty blog, each Package consists of four Perks: Two Base Perks plus one Bonus Perk and one Ultimate Perk. Operators begin each match with their two Base Perks, unlocking the Bonus and Ultimate Perks over time, with eliminations and assists, plus objective and tactical plays that help to unlock them more quickly.
Below, we've listed all of the Perks that players can expect to see at launch for Modern Warfare 2.
Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Launch Perks: Full List
- Overkill: Carry two primary weapons.
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Battle Hardened: Reduce the effect of enemy Flash, Stun, EMP, Gas Grenades, and Shock Sticks. Immune to Snapshot Grenades.
- Scavenger: Resupply ammo and throwing knives from dead players.
- Bomb Squad: Take reduced damage from non-Killstreak explosives. Reset fuse timers when picking up live grenades.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail, and enemy death markers are visible. Kill markers are hidden from the enemy team.
- Strong Arm: Throw equipment farther and see a preview of the trajectory.
- Extra Tactical: Spawn with an additional Tactical.
- Resupply: Spawn with an additional Lethal. Equipment recharges over 25 seconds.
- Spotter: Spot enemy equipment, Field Upgrades, and Killstreaks through walls. Aiming down sights highlights them for the team. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, C4s, and Trophy Systems.
- Cold-Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting systems and thermal optics. Does not trigger High Alert warning. Does not highlight in enemy Tactical Cameras, Recon Drones, and Spotter Scopes.
- Fast Hands: Reload, use equipment, and swap weapons faster.
- Hardline: Reduce Killstreak cost by one elimination. Reduce Scorestreak cost by 125.
- Focus: Reduce flinch when aiming down sights and extend Hold Breath duration.
- High Alert: Vision pulses when spotted by an enemy player outside of view.
- Ghost: Undetectable by UAVs, Portable Radars, and Heartbeat Sensors.
- Quick Fix: Eliminating players immediately triggers health regeneration. Capturing and holding objectives increases health regeneration rate.
- Overclock: Store an additional Field Upgrade charge and increase Field Upgrade charge rate by 40%. ON-EARN: Get a Field Upgrade Charge.
- Survivor: On death, enter Last Stand with the ability to self-revive once per life. Teammates can revive downed players faster.
- Bird’s Eye: The minimap is zoomed out. UAV and Radar pings reveal the enemy’s direction. ON-EARN: Activates one local UAV sweep.
Players can create their own Perk Packages after leveling up to Rank 4. Until then, a selection of premade Perk Packages are available to try.