Modern Warfare Hardhat to Go Live in Season 3
By Jack Cohen
Modern Warfare Hardhat is a map that will go live in the latest season of Call of Duty. Hardhat — set in a construction site in New York City — was a fairly small multiplayer map first seen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. A fan favorite, it will be returning to the players in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
It won't be an immediate addition, though, as Activision only indicated it will appear sometime in Season 3, but won't be available at Wednesday's launch of the new season. For those who will be seeing this map for the first time, break out your shotguns and sub-machine guns because with tons of sharp corners and an underground pipe home to nothing but chaos, the fight is always a few feet in front of you.
Modern Warfare Season 3 New Features
- A New Operator - Alex
- Three New Multiplayer Maps: Talsik Backlot, Hovec Sawmill, Aniyah Incursion
- A New Warzone Game Mode - Quads
- Two New Weapons - SK5, Renetti
- and Vehicle Skins!
Coming Later in Season 3:
- Two New Operators - Ronin, Iskra
- A New Multiplayer Map - Hardhat (see above)
- A New Gunfight Map - Aisle 9
- Two New Multiplayer Modes - Gun Game Reloaded, Reinfected Ground War
- Two New Weapons - Gunsmith Customs and a Classified Weapon
- New Warzone Content - Scopes & Scatter Guns and plenty more unannounced yet!
You can read more about general patch notes and bug fixes here.